Celsius Network Watchdog

Second chance for your promo code!

If you already registered, therefore can’t play the promo code chain game you can still post your promo code here!

Also tell people why they should use your promo code! The best story with attached promo code (in my opinion) will be highlighted in this post!

Only one promo code per person!

1 Like

For 1st $20 use referral code 1830179197 before yr registration & after registrations checked use GOLD20 before your first deposit of $200 and keep a minimum of 30 days only. Promo GOLD20 is for another extra $20.

1 Like

Hi there!!

If you like to have me as your devoted referral, please use my code 17042224ab and when signing up and earn $20 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more!
Don’t forget to let the money at least a month, the $20 are credited after 30 days.

You also earn my hot thanks! :blush:

Kisses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi!

Anyone using my referral code 134444c63f would be really appreciated!

I’m an indie game developer in my spare time, which is fun work but not particularly lucrative. Thankfully, as I got into crypto, I learned about Celsius Network & Alex from Digital Asset News, and that has helped me get on the road to better financial planning. The weekly interest payouts make Monday a day I look forward to now. :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance and welcome to the Celsius Network family!

1 Like

Hi !

My referral code is : 118227b5dd

As for the story, I’m afraid we will never be able to unveil the whole truth of what happened. But if you ask me, I would say that there were some very-mysterious chain of events since I’ve received just 20 in the “20/20” post game.
Perhaps the person who was going to use my code was abducted by an UFO or something… ; )

2 Likes

$70 of BTC after 30 days

I have two codes to share: first, my referral code, which I shared in the initial ‘referral code game’, but I was never credited as presumably the user next in line didn’t transfer the required amount. If you are a new user, receive $20 in BTC by adding this code before your ID verification, and then making a first transfer of $200 or more. The referral code is 154457cee4.

The second code is the new promo code, which awards $50 in BTC for a deposit of $2000 that is maintained for 30 days. At the end of the 30 days, $50 of BTC is distributed to your account. The promo code is: TRUST.

So there you have it: if you are a new user, there’s $70 of free BTC awaiting you.

PS. Also consider using Javier’s referral code above (118227b5dd) as it appears he and I both lucked out in the initial referral code game.

2 Likes

Please use my referral code 1201681243 when signing up and earn $20 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more! Would be nice to use my code as with others in line.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for mentioning my code as well Ant, that’s really nice of you !
<3
: )

1 Like

Please use my referral code 1201681243 when signing up and earn $30 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more! Add NEW40 promoccode to earn $40 in BTC more.

Hi !

My referral code is : 1920465e00

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 171761c2f8 when signing up and earn $30 in DAI with your first transfer of $200 or more! #UnbankYourself

Deposit $400 or more using my referral code 1720224a50 and earn $40 in Bitcoin. Plus earn up to 4.4% on that Bitcoin or up to 17.78% on other coins. #High Yields #Free Money

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 1896482c58 when signing up and earn $50 in BTC with your first transfer of $400 or more! #UnbankYourself